Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don'e have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah
While I was in college, I had a class that I had to blog for. We were told each day to blog about a specific ‘topic’ for the day. We had to write 5 things that we were thankful for. Thursday’s were always ‘Thankful Thursday’ and it was my most favorite day to blog.
One reason being that I actually got to sit down and write out what I was thankful for.
Another reason is I became so much more grateful for the things I was writing about because I actually was forced to think about them. I could focus on how those particular things I’m ‘thankful for’ help me–Not only daily, but weekly, monthly, and yearly. It made a huge difference to me and I’ve always thought that it was such a great idea.
So, here I go with my Thankful Thursday…
- Conquering the freezing cold to go to the gym.
- Cleaning out old boxes and giving things to the Thrift Store.
- J’s love for Jen’s and I.
- My mom taking me shopping and talking me into things I wouldn’t buy for myself, yet I need.
- Finding a ‘squirt’ form of Publix Sweet Tea.
What are you THANKFUL for? I’d love to hear!